As you all know, today Wednesday 5/17 was our LAST DAY OF CLASS. We do not meet again this semester! 😦
While you do not have to come to our class anymore, you may still owe me some coursework. Please don’t forget:
On Thursday 3/25
- THE FINAL RESEARCH PAPER IS DUE BY 7:00 PM IN MY OFFICE OR MAILBOX!
- You may drop the paper off in my mailbox in the English department in the main building (N751) or bring it to my office (N751M) by 7:00 PM on Thursday 3/25
- CLICK HERE for a post with information to help you with the final research paper.
- This is also the LAST DAY AND TIME to turn in any other missing work.
I GAVE you the “end of semester report” letting you know what, if any, work you are missing. If you have lost the report or don’t remember it, EMAIL ME and I will let you know.
I will be in my office this Friday and for a few days next week. If you are turning in work, you may leave it in my mailbox in the English department or give it to me in person in my office when I am there. (Please be aware that the English department is open 9 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday. On any of the days when I am there later than that, I will leave the front door open.)
DO NOT EMAIL ANY FINAL ASSIGNMENTS, TAPE THEM TO ANY WALLS, OR SLIDE THEM UNDER OFFICE DOORS!
The English department is room N751 in the main building on Chambers Street. Take the escalators or the elevator up to the 7th floor. The English department is on the right-hand side, just past the first bank of elevators, the restrooms, and the water fountains. My mailbox is one of the larger ones on the right-hand side as you walk into the department. It has my name on it (Jaime Weida).
If you walk past the mailboxes and the office assistants’ desks and take a left down the hallway in the English department, you will find my office (N751M) on the left-hand side about halfway down.
If you are having trouble finding my mailbox or office, ask one of the department office assistants to help you.
Below is my availability during the final exam period:
- In my office (N751M) from about 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- In my office (N751M) from about 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- In my office (N751M) from about 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- In my office (N751M) from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- LAST DAY AND TIME TO HAND IN THE FINAL RESEARCH PAPER AND ANY MISSING WORK!
You all are also welcome to email me with any questions.
Good luck with the rest of your classes,
Prof. Jaime Weida